Great Valentine's Day gifts for him- under $20

By | 11:25 AM 11 comments








Valentine's Day is two weeks away and if you're like me-still recovering from the cost of Christmas or if you and your boo are keeping it low-key and low-cost this year for Valentine's Day-then this post is for you.



(aren’t we cute?)


  I mention my boyfriend Brandon on here a lot. (I swear years ago I promised to never be that girl who can't quit talking about her bf...but hey, here i am) We've been dating a few months and its safe to say we make a pretty awesome duo (Only second best couple to April and Andy on Parks and Rec) This valentine's day will be our first and I've spent plenty of time looking up cool stuff to get my honey. It can be hard finding the right gift at an affordable price that he will love. Some people aren't creative and lets be honest-our beaus eventually get tired of love coupon books and homemade pictures frames with our favorite selfie/usie in it. Here are my top 5 recommendations for gifts to get your guy that won't break the bank! (and that he'll definitely love!)


1. Dollar Shave Club



Everyone deserves a good shave-including your honey. Its a great gift for a low price. The blades range in price from $1-$9 and my boyfriend loves their post shave and their shave butter. Even if you buy ALL of their products and have them shipped to you monthly, you still aren't paying more than $30 bucks a month. Great deal and thats why its tops my list. 

2. Funko Pop Toys


Everyone's favorite pop culture and comic book symbols are available as cute little figurines great for your home or work office. My boyfriend is a huge comic book fan (Marvel really but some DC) and A funk pop spidey would be right up his alley. Is your bf/husband a breaking bad fan, what about ghostbusters? Who doesn't love the walking dead? Theres basically a funko pop toy for everything and they run under $20. You can grab them at your local comic book store, or Hot Topic. I got a Walter White Funko Pop online for $14 with shipping. 

3. Socks



Who doesn't love socks?! Marshalls and TJ Maxx often sell name brands like Ralph Lauren, Lucky Brand or Calvin Klein for reduced rates. I found a 3 sock boxed gift set of Ralph Laurent socks for $13 bucks plus tax in Marshalls last week!

4. Birchbox for men



Can't you tell I love a good, affordable subscription box? Like its counterpart for women, Men's Birchboxes are available for $20 a month and each month contains a bunch of fundamentals for men-including shaving creams, stylish accessories, great smelling colognes or the newest cool tech gadget. Each box is personalized to your man's needs and style-a great way to introduce him to what’s hot in men's fashion, tech and style.


5. His favorite drink and some glasses



If your guy has a drink of preference, grab a small bottle of that and match it with some cool glasses. Many discount stores like marshals, TJ Maxx, or Ross set tumblr sets for under $10.



There you have it- affordable valentine's gifts for your favorite guy. What on this list would be the best fit for your boo? What other under 20 ideas do you have?
Newer Post Older Post Home

11 comments:

  1. This is a great list! We have a few of the Pop figurines and love them. I've always wanted to sign my husband up for the Dollar Shave Club and Valentine's Day is a great day to surprise him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dollar Shave Club is MY Favorite and I'm just getting into Pop figurines and i might be addicted. Thanks for stopping by Summer!

      Delete
  2. Those are some great ideas. I find men so hard to shop for and my husband has expensive tastes too. I think he would enjoy his fav booze! Thanks for the suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out the blog! And yes-you can never go wrong with his favorite drink!

      Delete
  3. This is a great list, I'm definitely going to checkout BirchBox.
    #BLMGirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zadry for visiting. Birchbox is my favorite. Also check out birch box for ladies as a treat for yourself! :)

      Delete
  4. These are some great ideas! I never thought about getting him a subscription box. I think I will! #BLMGirl

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great ideas! I haven't even thought about a Valentine's Day for my boo. You gave me some great ideas! #BLMGirl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome list! Thanks for sharing this- nice stuff! It is really nice and I will recommend this link to my friends and I am looking forward to reading new articles.
    Cheap Return Gifts For Wedding | Wedding Return Gifts Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice article, thanks for more information.Return Gifts For Wedding in Chennai- 20+ Best return gift shops for wedding, Reception, Sangeet & Birthday parties✓ Get phone numbers, photos & Quote ☎ 9345004444
    Return Gifts For Wedding in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is pretty cool. Thanks for sharing this informative article. I also have a blog where i post 4 Elegant Gifts for Him with Dl Trading Coupon Visit my blog and get multiple deals & discounts with Dl Trading Discount Code.

    ReplyDelete