Falling in love with my best friend

By | 12:08 PM Leave a Comment
It's been a busy month y'all. My apologies for not blogging for the last four weeks. I've been beyond busy. So let me start my blog return with an anniversary post of sorts.





Soon will mark a whole 6 months I've been dating Brandon. I tend to mention him more on here than I promised but we've spent most of the last 6 months together, growing as friends and learning to understand and love each other as partners.

I'm going to keep this post short because...let's be honest; sappy posts get boring quick and I also do like to keep the majority of my relationship off the internet.

These last 6 months have been wonderful. Not perfect; definitely a learning experience, but wonderful. If i would have known that me telling my sorority sister Kay that her "friend Brandon was cute" would have led to these 6 months of happiness, I would have paid attention to Brandon when we met before. lol

All jokes aside, its great to be with a handsome, intelligent, goofy and loving boyfriend who allows me to be silly (and joins in), serves as my #1 cheerleader, provides stability and rationality to my emotional tendencies, and is the perfectly polar opposite of me; which means our life never gets boring.

In all that you are and aren't, I love you brandon. 


Here's to 182.5 days of amazing, and hopefully a lifetime of days like this ahead. 
Older Post Home

0 comments: